We are committed to ensure that the privacy of our user's is protected. We ask our user's to provide certain information to to identify them when using our website then we assure our user's that the information shared by them with us will be only used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Information collected by us from the user's to process are:
- Name, contact number and address information including their email address to provide while registering or filling in forms on our website www.valuehomeproperties.com. This also includes subscribing to any services we offer, downloading information posted from our website, posting reviews or requesting further services while you register with us.
- Demographic details like postcode, preferences, and our user's interests.
- Other information from your interaction with our website, content, services, and advertising includes computer and connectivity information, statistics on page views, traffic on our website, IP address and standard web log information.
- Other information collected are for customer surveys, competitions and or offers.
- If our user's contact us, we may also keep such records for correspondence.
- We may collect information about your computer such as IP address, browser type and operating system for system administration purpose and to give collective information to our advertisers. This is a statistical details about our user's browsing activity and ways and does not identify any individual.
What we do with the information gathered from our user's?
We need certain information of our user's to understand their needs and provide a better service to them and some of the reasons are:
- To maintain an internal record.
- To improve our products and services.
- At regular intervals of time, we may send promotional emails about our new products, special offers or other information to your email ID that you have provided to us while registering with us.
- We may also use our user’s information to contact them for market survey purposes. We may also contact our user's through phone, fax, mail or email. We may also use our user's information to customise our website that interests the user's.
We are committed to ensure that all the information provided by the user is secured with us. We use appropriate physical, electronic and managerial methods to safeguard and secure our user's information that we collect on our website.
Cookies are small files that ask permission to be placed on our user's computer hard drive. Once our user agree, the cookie is added and it helps to analyse web traffic or allows the user to know when they visited a particular website. A cookie allows web application to respond to the user as an individual and the web application can tailor its operations to the user's by gathering and remembering information about their interests.
We use traffic log cookies to recognize which pages are being visited, as it helps us to estimate data about our web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to our user's need. Cookies enable us to find which pages our user's find useful and which do not that makes us to provide our user's with a better website. Cookies do not give access to user's computer or any information about them in any way other than the information our user's wish to share with us. Our user's can opt to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, however user's can alter their browser settings to decline cookies if they don’t want. Cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the user's information to compile reports and to help us enhance our website. The cookies gather information in an unidentified way that includes the number of visitors to the site, visitors location and the pages they visited.
Our user's can also share articles, blogs or news with their friends through social networks from our website as our site is embedded with "share" buttons that enables them to share. These sites may set a cookie when our user's log into their service and we does not control the circulation of these cookies and our user's should check the relevant third party website for further detail about these.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
Access to information
The Information Technology Act, 2000 (also known as ITA-2000, or the IT Act) gives the user's the right to access information stored about them. The user's right of access can be utilised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee in providing the details of the information to the user that we have about them.
If you have any queries or concerns, please feel free to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our site.